• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition Credential?

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if Adobe plans to start offering a credential for Audition? I know they run Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, etc. tests through Certiport. Will they/can they start one for Audition? 

TOPICS
Audio hardware , Feature requests , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think you mean the Adobe Certification Track https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/Certifications/Adobe/ACP/Certify

Adobe Audition does not seem that high on the demand list for professional Studios like other DAW's. But there is an Exam for Adobe Premiere pro and that contains a lot of Audio Editing. Also you can ask Certification and test Centers if they would add those Certifications and if there are enough requests maybe they will make one. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hardly worth it, I would have thought. If they were going to do this, they would have done so by now. There was a scheme of sorts about 20 years ago, involving Adobe accredited centres, but it fizzled out way before Covid would have put a halt to it anyway. What you get these days - certainly in the UK - is online courses that lead to a CPD, which is supposedly internationally recognised. Typically like this: Complete Adobe Audition CC course. I don't know what's in module 18 involving the podcast template, but I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be there! The last module is a little dubious as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines