• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition CS 6 License won't send validation code

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company has 30 perpetual licenses for Audition CS 6.0. As older computers crash, I now have no way to get a validation code from Adobe during the installation process.

Talked to customer service numeriour times and they advise:  please write a post on the Adobe Community ”and the team is going to revert you”. I have no idea what that means? But here is the post.

Can anybody help? What does it take to get our perpetual license working again?

Thanks!

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why they've told you to do this, because there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. We have no registration details, release codes or anything like that at all - we're a U2U group with no additional resources at all, save from the odd developer dropping in from time to time, and they can't help with this either. And this is CS6 you're talking about, so there's no way that  validating anything via the CC app is going to work - because nobody's CS licences are stored in it. CS validation simply isn't the same at all.

To make this situation worse, of course, along came Adobe's Lawyers. What they said was that no software (and that includes licensing) was to be made available to anybody except for the current release and its -1 version. They had reasons for saying this at the time, and we are expressly forbidden from discussing them. But it does mean that as a matter of policy, support can't help you.

What would it take to get it working again? An Act of God - not going to happen, unless somebody knows something I don't...

And thinking about it for a minute, I'm, beginning to suspect that the reason they've sent you here is so that I can explain this to you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info. But this has now been solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
If you don't mind me asking, how did you resolve the issue? I still have a couple of CS6 clients with aging PCs. 
TIA
Trevor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines