• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition CS6 won't play in Windows 10

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open Audition and edit, but clicking the "Play" button doesn't start playing the file, either in waveform or multitrack. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

This has always meant the same thing with Audition, regardless of the OS. And that is that it's not connected to your sound device. Being Win10 though, I have no idea of whether there would be an external reason for this. But your starting point in Audition will be Preferences, and the audio hardware setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found where a guy solved it all in 3+ minutes.

How To Setup Your Playback Audio Device in Adobe Audition CS6 - Tutorial #8 - YouTube

I hope it helps everyone as it did me.

Give the guy a thumbs up at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hav installed all and all are working but i am unable to open audition in my laptop. Even no signs are giving and nothing is showing... so what will be the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sangayt2017  wrote

I hav installed all and all are working but i am unable to open audition in my laptop. Even no signs are giving and nothing is showing... so what will be the problem

We have no idea. But when it attempted to open and failed, it will have generated an error log. What you have to do now is follow the steps in this FAQ carefully: Audition Crashed. Now what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update to Windows 10 totally zapped my play button..  I can't be the only one who has had this mess occur.  However, I followed the instructions above and reset the preference to MME and it worked!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest update to Windows10 appears to have had to be redone by Microsoft rather rapidly, so it was two udates, not one... Draw your own conclusions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines