• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition Freezes Upon Opening Multitrack

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After opening any of my multitrack sessions, Audition freezes on "Processing 1 file," and I cannot click on anything. The app says that I have 3.5 GB of space. I have tried clearing memory and additional storage, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and restarting my computer. I have the latest version of Audition, and it was working fine just yesterday. 

Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit hard to advise - can you email me the sesx file so I can have a quick look at it?
info@aatranslator.com.au

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing anything jump out at me but just for the sake of it try this and let me know if it makes a difference

Make a backup of your sesx file then rename this file "/Users/noah-ng/Documents/Adobe/Audition/12.0/Ralph/Conformed Files/BROCKHAMPTON x J.I.D Type Beat FUNK! 48000 1.wav" to something else - such that when Audition opens the session it can't find the file.

Try playing the file without it and see if it maskes any difference at all

It's just a thoiught but noit a confident one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SuiteSpot, hi. I've been suffering similarly for the past several weeks now. Except in my case, Audition won't open ANY session anymore. I believe it was after an upgrade, (Which one I don't remember! But like just before the Au logo was changed to purple). All other functions so far seem ok. Initially I thought it was sessions created from before a certain date, but even those I've freshly created will only work that one time. Then Audition won't open them ever again. I'm Head of Production at a radio station and I'm forced to downgrade just to get work done and beat deadlines. Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running the latest beta version or the public release version of Audition?
If you want to send me an example sesx I will check it out right now - email it to info@aatranslator.com.au
Or as SteveG has said here https://community.adobe.com/t5/audition/restoring-the-default-settings-for-audition-cs6/m-p/4562483?... you can try this .."If you start Audition with the 'shift' key held down, this will achieve the same result - the preference files won't be read, and the default (aka 'vanilla') ones will be reinstated"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SuiteSpot,

I also have the same issue as Benjamin Muwanguzi, and yes I have tried starting Audition with the SHIFT key held down, but it keeps acting in exactly the same way. I even tried just giving it time, but eventually after about 10 minutes I got the message that the system was running dangerously low on memory and needed to close some things. At this point, Audition was shown to be using over 100GB, which I don't have anywhere on my system, physically or vitrually. How do I solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I belive I am using the public release Audition 13.0.12, (Mac OS Catalina 10.15) last updated 4 days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Send me the sesx and I'll check it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines