• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition update 11.0.1.49 problems

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having problems scanning existing/loading VST plugins after the latest Audition update? All Waves plugs status shows "Not working" and won't reload, also can't "enable" them either.... Ozone and Neutron VST3 also the same problem... Thanks for any help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Adobe Audition has now released Version 11.0.2.2

Updated this morning and all VST3's loaded without problem.

Thanks to the Audition team for everything!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is an AA issue... any fix to this i have version 11.22 and still have the same crash problem when i try to load my previous session can you please share the link to the patch to avoid AA crash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like your session file has got corrupted. Exiting AA too quick has in the past caused issues - VST settings not being saved quickly enough therefore corrupting the session file. that said, it hasn't happened for a number of years now! Used to happen a lot with Cool Edit Pro

The latest Audition update is certainly working as it should... they have done a great job in this version!

Maybe uninstall AA, restart, reinstall AA through the Creative Cloud, re-scan your plug-ins etc. This won't fix a corrupted session but will make sure everything is where it should be installed!

If it's an old *.ses file I believe there are utilities you could research to convert them to *.sesx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ricardow51292841  wrote

So this is an AA issue... any fix to this i have version 11.22 and still have the same crash problem when i try to load my previous session can you please share the link to the patch to avoid AA crash?

The VST problem is no longer an issue in 11.0.2.2. So if you are running 11.0.2.2 you must have a different problem with your .sesx session file as Warren suggests. Since the issue crashes Audition you should follow the FAQ Audition Crashed. Now what? and include your faulty session file sent to audbugs@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Audition this morning and lost the ability to use Izotope Nectar 2 as a VST3 plugin.  I am reverting Audition to an older version and will follow this thread to see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

demodave  wrote

I updated Audition this morning and lost the ability to use Izotope Nectar 2 as a VST3 plugin.  I am reverting Audition to an older version and will follow this thread to see what happens.

Let us know how you get on!

All my iZotope VST3 have stopped working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just thought I'd chime in and let all you Audition guys know that these same VST3 problems are affecting Premiere Pro CC 12.01. And that the workaround, though functional, has meant recreating tons of mix parameters for my current client projects.

I thought the days of being wary about Adobe updates were behind us ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, that workaround would only mean a huge amount of retweaking!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same VST3 issues with v11.0.1.49.  After several hours of troubleshooting with iZotope, I stumbled upon this thread.  I can confirm that the update v11.0.2.2 solved the problem for me too!  Thank you Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks also from me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines