• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition Video Reference issue (turn black on playback)

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At some point in the timeline, the video reference is no longer visible in the video monitor window (it shows black) when it is in playback, and it only shows the image when it is in stop. This makes it impossible for me to check the sync correctly. Can you please help me to fix this issue?

TOPICS
Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to quite a few people, and I haven't yet heard of a definitive fix - but one thing that might be worth checking is that your video card drivers are up to date - this can make a significant difference to this sort of problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue with Mac and Windows, no fixing yet, did you ever managed to fix this problem??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines