• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not get any Playback Audio, Please Help!

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Noobie here, Just set up my Voice Over Studio the other day, Everything was working fine, when I came in today to record all my setting had changed and I have no Playback Sound, it shows the mic is picking up sound but I can hear nothing, Please help.

I am using Windows 10 and Have an XLR Mic which is though my Zoom UAC-2 Pre Amp "Phantom Power", any help anyone can give would be wonderful, I have searched and searched before I came here and can not figure it out.

Cheers,

Billy

TOPICS
Audio hardware , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing I'd do is head to Preferences > Audio Hardware and check your output device. Is it still set as Zoom UAC-2 Pre Amp? Sometimes these things can change around even if we didn't do anything but simply from your system going to sleep and then powering back on again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

all 3 are set to my Preamp. Not sure if that is right or not...

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines