• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't record Sound Remover process to Favorites

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, sorry if this was posted about already, but I cannot find anything regarding recording and saving a sound remover process as a favorite for later use during a batch process. Each time I go through recording a sound remover process, I get a prompt stating that "A new favorite could not be created because no supported actions were recorded." This does not occur when recording a noise reduction process, so I am curious as to why I wouldn't be able to make a preset for sound remover.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now, the Sound Remover process is disallowed in Favorites because it would store too much data (i.e. the sound model itself). We could probably stand to have better error messaging around this or improved help documentation.

Adding feedback to the following pages can help get this prioritized for our documentation writers:

Finally, for improvements to the in-app messaging, please send the information here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to batch process files with the sound remover effect? For example, I have multiple files with the same noise I want to remove, and have successfully removed it from one file. How can I quickly apply this to multiple files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

amorton92  wrote

Is there a way to batch process files with the sound remover effect? For example, I have multiple files with the same noise I want to remove, and have successfully removed it from one file. How can I quickly apply this to multiple files?

I'm afraid not. The only processes allowed in batch processing are ones stored as favourites - see Charles VW's reply above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines