• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't send Premiere project to Audition after update

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just update Audition to version 12.1.5.3 and now it won't create and Audition session from Premeire, When I sen to project form Premiere it create all the extracted .wav files and droped the Premiere project in the Audition Interchange folder it creates. But there is not Audition file created so nothing opens when Audition launches. Anyone else having this issue?

iMac Pro (2017)

3.2 GHz 8-Core

32GB DDR4

Radeon Pro Vega 64 16GB

Adobe Premiere 13.1.5

Audition 12.1.5.3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After some trouble shooting, rolling back versions, and trying it on different computers, I'm leaning towards an Apple Mac OS Catalina update is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same issue after updating to Catalina. I guess we're stuck until the powers that be fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
My work arounds are export and OMF and bring it into Audition. Or the Premiere file that is created in the audio exchange folder can be open in Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting this and for potentially narrowing it down to 10.15 (Catalina)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines