• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chat or phone support

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting ready to purchase Adobe Audition but I want to make sure there is phone/chat support. I have some experiece with AA having used it at my radio station. If I had a problem there, I just got IT to help. I don't have that option at home and I know I will need it at times. There are quite a few negative comments about the lack of support.  Any feedback will be appreciated.  Thanks, Glen Fisher  

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doowoppers - There is an Adobe Customer Care option that you can take advantage of, but I suppose it also depends on what sort of problems you're experiencing. 

I would say your best bet is to post in the Adobe Support Community forums (as you did here) and start with that... but, again, it depends on the type of problems you're experiencing.

If it's lack of knowledge about how the software functions, I would suggest learning as much as you can about the software. I use Audition pretty regularly and have had little to no problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should also like to point out that when it comes to Audition, Customer Support is rather fond of sending people to this forum anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Knowing I have the support of the community is good enough for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines