• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compare spectral analysis of waveform before and after equalising

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a waveform I want to process with an EQ-Filter. After that I want to have the frequency-amplitude plot before and after the equalising. Both frequency responses of the waveform , before and after the eq must me on the same plot. Is there any way I can do that with Audition ? Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Frequency Analysis page you have eight coloured numbered selection boxes at the top right. Clicking on one of those will save your current frequency curve in the colour of the selected box. Thus you can have up to eight stored frequency analysis curves to compare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can hold both graphs for use as ryclark says but AFAIK you can only display one at a time.  However, it would be a pretty quick job to do two screen grabs and edit them together in whatever photo editor you use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

True you can only see one stored graph at a time but you can always see the most recent live scan as well as a stored one. So it is easy to see the differences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines