Does anyone know why my file export is coming out with 30 seconds of silence at the end?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Family,

I am the host of a radio show and have been using adobe audition to edit my shows, but now when I export my shows they have 30 seconds of silence at the end of the clip.

Would anyone know how to fix that? Thank you.

P.S. I also make Gospel DJ drops that are usually around 15 to 20 seconds long

and I have tried using export selection when exported my dj drops and the silence at the end is even longer.

Example: A 10 second dj drop will have about 40 seconds of silence at the end.

Any help is appreicated.

God Bless you

Pastor Dre

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(This is from another reply, but I'm actually quoting myself, and I can't really improve on it...)

Often this happens when you don't realise it, but you've left a tiny fragment of a clip at the end of the timeline. The best way to check for this is to click on the 'zoom out full all axes' button at the top right corner of the Editor display. If the large gap is still there, there's somthing on one of the tracks you need to remove. An alternative is to select just the amount of the session you want to use, and do a mixdown selecting Time Selection as the option.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines