When i am exporting my premir pro file to Adobe audition, i get this message and it doesn't load the file. Can someone look to solve this situation as my whole project is on hold.
Furthermore I have the newest update of both Premier Pro and Adobe Audition.
Exactly what are you trying to export? Audition can't open a Premiere Pro session - it can only import audio files from an open session and work on these.
There is an option built-in premier pro (export to adobe audition)where you can further work on your sound in Audition. Offcourse the file has video and audio including.
I have been recently running into this, too. It doesn't happen a lot, but when it does there doesn't seem to be a fix. The audio plays fine in Premiere Pro or any video viewer. When I right click on the clip in PP and then select "Edit in Adobe Audition", Audition opens as normal and then displays the error.
I'm on these versions:
I thought I had posted this, but now don't see it. I found that if I take the video into HandBrake and resave (which does some sort of reconversion) that whatever was causing Audition to fuss was fixed.
I have the same problem at the moment.... has this been fixed somehow?
I have the same problam / adobe can you help us?
I had this same issue. I was able to work around it by opening Audition, then using ctrl+i to import the premiere project.
Wow this just saved my sanity THANK YOU!
Yes, great work around!
Como lo solucionaste? Tengo el mismo problema.
I have the same issue while trying to edit a sound from Premier Pro in Adobe Audition... 😞
I was trying to edit my tutorials and I had the same issue. Here is how I solved it.
1) mark an in and out point on the audio that is failing to be imported
2) Sequence > Render in to out
3) Export media ( select audio only, format should be waveform)
4) Directly import the audio from hard drive to audition
5) Do your editing on the audio
6) Export the audio as waveform
7) Import audio back into premier
8) drag audio directly below the unedited version in premier
9) select both audio and synchronize
10) Delete the unedited audio
11) Drag the new audio up to replace the deleted unedited audio
If anyone found a better solution, please share.
I just had this problem start happening. I think it may be related to logging in to Creative Cloud. Log completely out of CC then log back in. That has fixed it for me.
If that does not work here is how to get around it in the least amount of steps (that I have found anyway).
1. Right-click the audio clip on the Premiere timeline and select "Edit in Audition" from the pop-up menu.
2. Audition will open and throw an error when opening. It did, however, make the extracted audio file copy for editing just did not open.
3. Go back to Premiere, right-click on the audio in the timeline and select "Reveal in Explorer" (or Finder Mac).
4. The file will be shown in the file dialogue box, drag it into the already open Audition to edit. Do your edits.
5. Save and it will auto-update in Premiere. Leave Audition open in case you need to adjust.
Hope this helps a few people.
this worked for me. thanks
Works for me, too. Annoying that it happens in the first place. Adobe, are you listening?
Not here they aren't, no - this is a U2U forum.
Got it. I thought maybe they'd troll it from time to time... :>)
Only if very heavily persuaded - and they don't like it!
Signing in and out of the Creative Cloud workd for me! Thank You!
It went away for a while but is back in the last week or so. Perhaps the latest update reintroduced whatever was causing this?
My fix has been to drag and drop the -extracted file (created when I tell Premiere Pro to edit in Audition) directly into Audition. Similar to the CTRL+I suggestion also mentioned in this thread.
No this bug is still there. Yes you can work around it but having to export and then import kind of defeats the purpose of being able to do it directly. Adobe, please either fix or remove the option from the context menu.