• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Click with Session

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to export the click/metronome with a session for playback.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean as an audio file? Normally all the settings for the Metronome are stored anyway in the .sesx file and therefore will be there when you reload that session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as an audio file. It would awesome to be able to embed the click track in a scratch track for practicing purposes for band members. Is that possible?

His Productions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately it's only possible to do this if you send the metronome output to a spare output on your sound device (assuming you have one available), connect that back to a spare input, and record it like that. You can't even be devious about it; I tried sending it to a bus and sending that to the master channel, but that doesn't work either - it's trapped out everywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a quick play and I could make the metronome the source of a side band compressor you might be able to use this to modulate a tone track to make a series of beeps....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Richard+M+Knight  wrote

I've had a quick play and I could make the metronome the source of a side band compressor you might be able to use this to modulate a tone track to make a series of beeps....

That's DESPERATE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to do this from time to time when I need to make a click track for a Musical Director (which is actually clicks a lot less often than you think). 

I actually resorted to  Steve G's out to input cheat (which was fairly easy with my set up).  I made a large mug of tea, sat down for half an hour and recorded all the common tempos (beats per minute) I could think off.  I made these loopable and just store them on my arcive drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it hasn't already been asked for a Feature Request would be in order here I think. With, of course, the option to turn it on or off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.  I first needed this function back in Cool Edit days.   I can see myself with my old analogue mixer looping things back in my house in the UK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on Mac and have Camtasia, it has a driver/helper which can capture system audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can find metronome only tracks on youtube and there are some pages that have just about every bpm you could imagine. Just use VLC to download the videos as it's the more trustworthy than just about every other youtube downloader. from there just drop it into your audition session or video program to lign up your edits. Also if you can't find the specific bpm metronome you need you can always take one and stretch it out to the desired bpm (I am not advertising for any youtube channels or any software)

In short:

1. Search YouTube for your specific bpm needed.

2. Download it with VLC or any other trusted downloader

3. Stretch the metronome track if needed to match your bpm (if you can't find it online)

4. Drop into your Audition or Premiere/After Effects timeline to visualize your exact BPM Needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines