• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting stereo mixdown

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported 5 stereo aif files into Audition, put each one in a separate track, did some editing, and selected output as default stereo. When I tried to export mixdown, that choice was greyed out. I then, for each track, selected "mix" as output. However, the mix track turned it all into mono and centered all my panning. How do you export a mixdown in stereo?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the AAudiion forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Brian Cohen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well the first thing to ask is whether you put it in a stereo session - and if it was a stereo session, did you accidentally have the mono button on the mixer depressed?

Sum to mono.JPG

Export Mixdown is only greyed out in Waveform view though... which makes me wonder about the whole process you went through?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines