• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exstra-big cursor in all Adobe products

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning, I detected that my cursor in adobe products is exstra-big, please tell me what to do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a screen grab of your Audition screen with this large cursor? What type of computer and operating system are you using and what is your monitor screen resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has fixed it for me: https://danantonielli.com/app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix-2019/

There seem to be several threads about this issue on various Adobe products. Seems like the software is scaling the cursor to the settings for the main display instead of where the application is being displayed. The only other option is to change which is your main display and then restart the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines