In previous versions, including 14, you could grab your old presets, if migrating to a new machine for example. And place them in your new preference folder, in this case 22.
Is that no longer the case with 22?
What changed here?
1. Navigate to help.
2. Scroll until you see an option titled "open in log" or something like that.
3. 3 windows pop up.
4. Move them side by side so you can see them all.
5. Find the one with the XML files.
6. Can't see XML? Press cntl command . To show hidden files.
7. Copy the effects XML and favorites XML to a folder on your desktop.
8. Navigate to your library in finder.
9. Open the location of your new Adobe audition installation preferences. If you don't know where this is. Go back 2 steps to the XML finder window. Right click on a file, get info, in the general tab, look for the info in "where" then go back one directory.
10. Once you are inside the new preferences directory. Ensure that audition is closed.
11. Paste the saved off XML files; that are in a folder on your desktop; in the new preferences folder.
12. Launch audition.
What are the steps now?
Have something to add?