Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I lower pitch in Audition CS6?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2012 Jun 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a complete newbie to Audition in general. CS6 is my first look at it. I'm trying to lower the pitch of a clip (like making a voice deeper). However the only thing I can find is the "Automcatic Pitch Correction" effect and the "Raise Pitch"/"Lower Pitch" in the favourites menu. When applying the "Raise Pitch"/"Lower Pitch" from favourites it says "Applying Stretch and Pitch..." in the dialog box. I can't find these options anywhere. I am certain I am missing something, I just don't know what, and google hasn't been much help.

Any help much appreciated!

-Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2012 Jun 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look under Effects > Time and Pitch > Stretch. You can leave the duration the same but easily lower the pitch a specific amount.

d.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Durin

Unfortunately there is no "Stretch" listed under Effects > Time and Pitch. Just "Automatic Pitch Correction". It looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/5N3tt.png

-Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, newbie me realised what I was doing wrong. Looks like the effects rack doesn't have all the effects (which is where I was adding them from). Thanks Durin, problem solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines