• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I stop my timeline from jumping to a selection

New Here ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm listening to a recorded track I sometimes move ahead in the track and want to delete a breath or odd sound before the timeline makes its way to that spot in the track.  I used to be able to delete that little section while the track was playing with no issue.  Now when I highlight the area I want to delete and release my mouse the timeline jumps to the edit point.  I've changed every possible preference I could see that would affect  this issue and nothing seems to resolve it.  Has anybody else had this issue and found the fix?

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

People have commented on this before, but the ability to do an 'isolated' delete without a cursor move hasn't been present for a few versions now. I'm not aware of any way to prevent the cursor jumping forward, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines