• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you do seamless looping in Audition?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you do seamless looping in Audition?

I looking to take sections of a song and loop the breaks

How do you do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do some searching, there are quite a few different tutorials on this but one of the simplest ones to follow is here:  Adobe Audition Loops (How To Create A Non-Stop Music Bed) - YouTube

One thing that tends to get glossed over in the video tutorials though is methods for selection a section that will loop nicely.  Audition has tools that help with this as well, under the Edit/Snapping menu.  To avoid clicks where loops meet, you'll probably want a "Snap to Zero Crossings option selected (I believe it's on by default).  Also, when working with music, snapping to beats can be very useful.  There's a tutorial on these various controls here:  Adobe Audition Help | Looping clips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Bob !

Sorry for the late reply. I have seen this Youtube video and it helps a little but not entirely .

Im trying to take a song and take a section of that song and loop it, just the hook in the song

then bring back the original song and end with the original ending.

But no one really explains how to do this, im sure it has got to be very simple and even

on Lynda.com they dont really explain how to do this. 

I tried it a few time and when played back the loop was not matching and skipping a bit.

How and where can I see how to correctly do this???

Thank you

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2016 Jul 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using a current version, you can use the Remix function to create the loops for you. Specifically, you can use it in an unintended way to create looped clips that can be copied and then used how you want.  If you've tried the Remix functionality and are comfortable with it, I can go further to explain how to use it to make loops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How many loops are you trying to make? Are you working in the Multitrack view or the Waveform view? There are different methods for each.

If it is just one or two repeats it would be easier to just make a selection of the portion of the audio you require, copy it to the clipboard and manually edit it in where you want. If you select the in and out points carefully and use crossfades then there shouldn't be a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines