Exit

How to extract vocals from MP4 files

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2019 Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will use it for the first time.

I want to extract vocal voices from live video MP4 files, but

Even when operating from the center channel extractor, vocal voices are not extracted.

Please tell me how to proceed with the procedure.

Title was edited by: Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[ moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Audition]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This only works on stereo files, and if there is any reverberation on them, it is unlikely to succeed completely. Also, if the voices aren't exactly in the center it won't work either. And you are working from a compressed file format, which will also make the process less effective.

これはステレオファイルでのみ機能し、それらに反響音がある場合、それは完全に成功することはほとんどありません。 また、声が正確に中心にない場合も、うまくいきません。 そして、あなたは圧縮されたファイルフォーマットから作業しています、そしてそれは同じくプロセスをあまり効果的にしないでしょう。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with @SteveG(AudioMasters). There are certain things we need to keep in mind while editing vocal or instrumentals.

In addition to that, I would recommend you to take a look at this link: Remove instrumentals or vocals |

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines