Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove noise in adobe audition?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There are some car noise and notification sounds recorded and it's overlapped with the vocal. How can I remove them in Adobe Audition?

Also, is there any AI tool I can use to restore missing vocals? I have recorded the sound using Riverside and the vocal sounds so glitchy when it's overlapped with other people. It will be really helpful to get some advice to enhance sound quality in general for the podcast!

Thanks,

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature requests , How to , Noise reduction

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Audition's built-in Process Noise Reduction works, like everybody else's, rather better on constant noise, and isn't really very good for transient variable noise. Whilst the Adaptive NR copes a little better, it tends to have pumping noise on it.

In terms of AI tools, there isn't one that will restore missing vocals - because it wouldn't have any idea of what they should be! There is an on-line Adobe AI tool that will improve most speech, at least - and although I don't know how well it works with sung vocals (you'd have to try it), it works pretty well with speech, and can often get rid of things that nothing else will shift. It's free to use, although there are some upload limitations which are explained on the site.

It's here: Adobe Enhance Speech tool 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines