• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just updated to Audition CC 12.1 and now the files won't play

New Here ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Audition CC 12.1 and now when I hit the space bar but the file does not play.

Even if I click on the "play" transport arrow it just stalls and I get a small alert in the lower left corner that says

"Playing (Resampling to match the device sample rate 48000Hz)"Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 11.06.53 AM.png

Both the session and the fie I am trying to play are 41000Hz  16bitScreen Shot 2019-05-20 at 11.06.38 AM.png

I have tried creating a 48000Hz session and converting the file to 48000  but I still get the same  Alert in the lower left corner ????????

I have tried reinstalling the older version 11  with the same result as 12.x

I can open a session in  Audition CS6 and it works properly

Any Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check that your audio device (via the hardware preferences or through the OS) are set to 44.1 kHz. The message indicates that your audio device is at 48000 Hz (48 kHz), but the source material (your session) is at 44100 Hz. Either way it should still play, but that's what the message is trying to tell you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is usually a problem where Audition has lost contact with your audio interface. So check the settings in Audition's Preferences/Audio Hardware. Even if the settings appear correct it is quite often worth resetting them by switch to another Device Class and back again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @ryclark this fixed it for me as well, just updated in Mar 2024 and had this issue, which was weird and so thankful that your response fixed the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines