Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Locating Missing Effects

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
I transferd a premire seisson to audition, Through Dynamic Link.
Before it opened, i got an error message: "Warning: 2 of the 7 effects referenced by the file could not be found: Highpass, Lowpass".
How do i find the clips with the missing effects?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only by knowing which clips you applied those particular effects to in Premiere. Once you know which ones the effects can easily be replicated in Audition. However if you are going to be processing the audio in Audition anyway it would be best to add all the audio effects here at one time rather than having a mishmash of Premiere/Audition effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Highpass and Lowpass effects do not exist in Adobe Audition that's why you're getting the not found error when opening via Dynamic Link.

A great way to replicate these effects is using Parametric Equalizer. Just select the HP (Highpass) and LP (Lowpass) buttons and then draw on or type in your set frequencies. The Parametric Equalizer works in both Adobe Audition and Premiere Pro so you'll be good with this method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines