• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logitech Craft Keyboard Compatiblity

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am needing to purchase a new keyboard for my Windows PC desktop.  Has anyone tried the Logitech Craft Keyboard yet?  Does the wheel have any usable function in Adobe Audition?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would presume that it might do something similar to what it does with Adobe Premiere.

https://support.logitech.com/en_gb/article/Craft-keyboard-Crown-features-for-Adobe-Premiere-Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Logitech site specifically mentions Premiere Pro, but not Audition.  So I'm hoping someone on the Adobe forums has tried it with Audition to see if the wheel has any functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will be interesting to find out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted Logitech?

Their site does say the control can be set for different apps, so it is likely you'd be able to set it to do what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ryclark  wrote

I would presume that it might do something similar to what it does with Adobe Premiere.

No, it doesn't.

I'm having a similar issue with Adobe After Effects, and I'm not able to configure the scrollwheel for what I want (play/stop timeline, scroll through active clip).

I guess it is a request for Logitech's support 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines