• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a copy of the Audition 2019 12.1.5.3 installer

Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reformatting my 6 year old PC soon - I still have a copy of Au all the way back from version 2017 until the most recent. 
I would still like to have the 2019 version after the reformat. Adobe Support came back to me saying they only have access to version 2020 - which i can see via Creative Cloud - Other Versions. 
Is there any other place I can get this? By any chance do any of you have a copy?
Thanks.

TOPICS
Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem with this is that even if somebody gave you all the run-time files (which are easy to find, but only if they exist), they couldn't give you the installer if they'd installed it via the CC app so you couldn't get it to run anyway. The reason that Adobe support has only got access to the current version and its -1 is that this is what they've been told to do by their legal department. I'm afraid that we are not allowed to discuss the reasons for this decision either, although a bit of searching around might give you a few clues...

What this means is that if you have the installer for a previous version, and it's registered on your CC account, then you could reinstall it - but that's the only way. The installer generally takes the form of a single large setup file that unpacks itself when you run it, but the CC app hides all that away from you, and I suspect that it destroys it when it's finished with it. I can't find any on this machine that are post Audition 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As always, thank you Steve for the quick response. That is unfortunate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@MonoxideWorks You could try installing Audition 2019 from the standalone installers offered at

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

The Adobe ACP who hosts that site has been doing so for many years and all downloads are safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines