• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mike Russell's - The Adobe Audition Presets v3.0

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone heard of Mike Russell's - The Adobe Audition Presets v3.0?

Description and video here...

https://musicradiocreative.com/products/adobe-audition-presets

One of my team is asking to purchase and I just want to make sure it passes the Adobe Community "sniff-test".

Thank you!

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose it really depends what market you're in. If you don't want to learn how Audition works and just use it, then it will, I suppose, be fine - until something goes wrong. Then you won't have a clue what to do. And there's also the whole business about using presets anyway; they might be fine for Mike Russell's voice, but the chances are they won't sound anything like the same on yours. Presets are supposed to be either a starting point for you to tweak, or something of your own that you've already tweaked. Same goes for track layouts. There's nothing actually wrong with any of the content, and at least it gets around the awful Adobe Podcast template issue (never, ever use it)

But in the light of the foregoing, I find it rather hard to believe that this represents a good financial outlay, even if you're corporate and it's somebody else's money. YMMV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. We decided it's not worth the potential headaches. Appreciate the quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines