• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing track effects in multitrack session

Contributor ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a multi track session with a few effects in the effects added to the "track effects" panel. The effects were rendered to the exported session, but not "applied" to the original waveform. After listening to the exported file, I wanted to adjust a reverb setting, but when I open the multitrack session I no longer see any multitrack effects listed in the track effects panel. The effects are clearly audible in the multitrack session window, and definitely not applied to the original waveform, but I can't find the effects so I can adjust them. I presume this is a user error on my part, so I'm hoping someone can advise me on how to re-enable the track effects display so I can edit them.

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, I am using Adobe Audition CC 2017.1.1 Release Build 10.1.1.11 on a Mac with OSX 10.12.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First presumably you have the relevant Track selected? Are you missing the applied effects in the Track header window or in the Effects Rack window? Were the effects applied as Track FX or as Clip FX? If you have one or the other selected in the Effects Rack window they may not show up if they were added as the other type.

ScreenHunter_50 Oct. 15 16.49.jpg

ScreenHunter_51 Oct. 15 16.50.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines