• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multitrack File Swap

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working in multitrack and I have two guest lines. I have grouped them, cut sections that need to be deleted, etc. The problem i'm having is this: I have two different recorded lines for one of the guests. I used the line that doesn't sound as good when I made these cuts and edits. How can i move the other wav file in, and keep the cuts and edits in place, and have those applied to the other wav file?

I know there's a way to do this, because when you can only find the multitrack session without the files, you can manually add the wav files you want to use. The problem is everytime I open the session, it opens it up with the original files. I hope this makes sense

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The usual solution to this is to save the original file with a different file name, and rename the one you want to use with the original name. If it's really identical, it should drop straight in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines