• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mute automatically and helicopter noise

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having an issue with when i play the track, it will automatically mute. how do you make this a non issue?

after the mix down, i also have issue with it sounding like a helicopter (chopping or repetitive cycle on a washer)?

are these issues related and any advice? thx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need a lot more information about your system before anyone can answer. Which version of Audition on what Operating System? What are the specs of your computer and what audio interface are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

os x el capitan.

iMac 3.2 GHz intel core i5

adobe audition cc 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what audio interface are you using? And what are your settings in Audition's Audio Hardware preferences page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wendyb72503320  wrote

i also have issue with it sounding like a helicopter (chopping or repetitive cycle on a washer)?

are these issues related and any advice? thx.

They might be. Can you show us your settings in Edit>Preferences>Audio Hardware? Very specifically I'm wondering what your latency setting is...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd also suggest uploading a short sample of your helicopter sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2018-02-11 10.09.47_preview.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you walk me through uploading audio? i have a sample clip but don't see this as an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wendyb72503320  wrote

can you walk me through uploading audio? i have a sample clip but don't see this as an option.

This is an audio forum, so you can't upload audio. Obvious, isn't it? No we don't think so either, but that's Adobe for you! The workaround is to use something like DropBox - place the file in there in your 'public' folder, right-click on in and get its public link - then post that into the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The correct version of that link appears to be Dropbox - small.105_mixdown.mp3

What you've got there is digital feedback - sounds as though you're recording with the Smart Monitoring turned on. Are you still using version 11.0.0.199? If you are, you really need to update this to the newly released version, as in that version it was turned on by default, and it's caused a few problems. If you don't want to do this, then you need to turn it off - see this FAQ: I'm getting strange feedback and monitoring issues with the Audition 2018 release - can I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attempted. still digital feedback with smart monitoring and metering turned off. any other solutions? appreciate the effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At this point we'd need to know exactly how your system is configured.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines