• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help - "Interpret Sample Rate" option not available

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to "Interpret Sample Rate" for a 192kHz track Audition recorded in 176.4kHz even though the header says "192kHz". Converting the sample rate won't work, first I have to "Interpret," but it won't let me as when I open the "Edit" menu the option "Interpret Sample Rate" is grayed out. I am in the waveform editor when trying to do this.

TOPICS
How to , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Nevermind... APPARENTLY (not that this is stated in the manual for Audition, nor anywhere else online) you cannot have the Multitrack Editor making use of any files whose sample rates you wish to interpret. Close all files, repoen the files without opening any multitrack sessions, then you should be able to "Interpret Sample Rate." That's what worked for me, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind... APPARENTLY (not that this is stated in the manual for Audition, nor anywhere else online) you cannot have the Multitrack Editor making use of any files whose sample rates you wish to interpret. Close all files, repoen the files without opening any multitrack sessions, then you should be able to "Interpret Sample Rate." That's what worked for me, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines