• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Podcast beta question

Explorer ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure where to ask this, but I'm curious how long I should wait for a beta invite before moving on and using a different product for a project? I have a project I would really like to test podcast with, but it's been a couple of months and have gotten no invite. I'd gladly pay for it if that option was available, so if it will be coming out soon I'm fine with waiting a bit longer. But I kinda need to know.

Is there any way to get an idea on the status? Are they no longer taking new beta? Do you have to be subscribed currently to creative cloud to get an invite?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't the best place to ask - a better bet would be on the Audition beta forum, I suspect - I believe that the developers look at that more often. But normally you wouldn't wait anything like that long. It may be worth applying again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines