• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reverb output from mono bus does not work

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! After updating AU CC 2018 to 2019, the output from the altiverb plug-in from the mono bus was missing. I have done a great job with snapshots and reverb automation in multisession.

The plugin shows that it is located on a bus with 6 channels, although in fact it is on a mono bus. But if you add a new altiverb plugin, the output works fine. And his input and output is only 1 channel.

Now, when I have one month left before the premiere of the film - am I forced to renew the huge work with automation again?

And why is it still impossible to save automation separately?

I really hope for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well for the time being you can always revert to CC 2018 until you finish this project. Unless you purposely uninstalled CC 2018 it should still be there for you to use.

However if it not still installed open the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app and select Apps. Go to Installed Apps/Audition and click on the little down arrow on the right hand side of the Open box a drop down menu appears. Go to Manage and click on the right arrow. From that menu select Other Versions to see previous ones that you can re-install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, Ryclark! Thanks for the answer. If I open the project in 2018, then everything is fine. But 2019 is more stable and crashes less often.

In version 12.0.1 (2019), the problem is noticed as follows:

When I open a project from 2018 to 2019, then on a mono bus, alitverb shows what is in mono. It's fine!

But if you save this project already in 2019. Exit the program and enter it again, then the altiverb is already with 6 channels, instead of the one it should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that I can't really offer much assistance since I don't have Altiverb,. However it could be that the new version of Audition is now correctly picking up that Altiverb is actually a multichannel output VST plugin. But somewhere maybe either in Audition's Altiverb operating page or Altiverb itself the required channel output configuration can be set. Is the session itself a mono, stereo or 5.1 channel one? However if you think it is a bug then best report it as one to the Developers who will probably know how Audition and Altiverb are intended to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Ryclark! In AU 2018, the reverb works fine, but I have this question:

How can I use the freeze for bus track with altiverb reverb to print it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines