Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save as 'not responding'

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Audition has been working fine, I made changes to a voice recording wanted to change the location and then the program hung. I tried uninstall/reinstall - same issue.

Any other thoughts that may work please?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021
I’ve sorted it myself.--
Kind Regards,

Lizzi Butcher

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presume you're using Windows 10 - that's the one that hangs regularly because something in the OS takes over the whole machine. What actually causes it has potentially multiple sources; out of date drivers, some anti-virus software, the software that Microsoft runs to force Windows Updates to happen in their time, not yours, an outdated BIOS, some USB drivers, you name it, it's all been blamed. Uninstalling and reinstalling rarely makes any difference to this sort of issue - Audition is asking the OS to access a storage area, and the OS says "no, not at the moment". Really not helpful at all.

And as such, I'm afraid we really can't help; we know nothing about your machine, etc and even if we did it would be an incredibly long process to get anywhere at all trying to fix it remotely - really not our scene, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve sorted it myself.--
Kind Regards,

Lizzi Butcher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear that the problem is fixed!

But, for any other user finding your thread in the future, it might be helpful if you told us exactly how you fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines