• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save, Export, Import workspaces

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to save, export, then import on another device the workspace settings? Past posts here have not cleared this up. My impression was that Creative Cloud allows me to share workspaces between my devices, but I am not finding the documentation to do this. I just moved my workspace folder from one device to the other and still could not find my saved workspace. Do I need to take a photo of the workspace on my phone and then recreate it from scratch on each device?

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to remove the existing (or if you've just installed it, vanilla) workspace and replace it with the one you want to use. So yes you can do it, but it's not exactly 100% straightforward. The thing to do is to make a safe copy of your Preferemces folder somewhere completely different, remove the existing preferences and replace them with a copy of your copy. It doesn't matter about trashing the existing preferences - if everything goes wrong, the sytem will just replace them with another vanilla set automatically next time you open the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines