Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script Error

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
My scripts in AA3 are no longer working. It begins the script and then an Attention popup window says, "Script Stopped."

I am using Win10. The scripts have been saved to the machine in it's software folder C:/Program Files(x86)/ Adobe/ Adobe Audition 3.0/ Scripts.

So far I have tried to edit & resave the script file; record a new script, load a script with new name and similar actions to no avail.

Has anyone else had this issue?

TOPICS
Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it - created one and saved it and it works fine. Usually when something fails with scripts (assuming that Audition is running correctly) it's because something weird has happened to the file permissions. But of course, getting the 'script stopped' message is quite normal if you've set the script to do that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the quick reply. The issue I'm having seems to be more indepth. While I've been troubleshooting, I created a new script file. Once that script is added to collection I hit ok. Then when I go back to the scipt dialog box, I clicked Edit Script File. The file itself does not exist. This leads me to believe that Audition is having an issue just saving script files. Do you have any insight on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should have got a warning if the script file wasn't written. The thing to do is to navigate using Windows Explorer to the folder, and see what, if anything, is in there. You are looking for script file collections with an extension .scp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines