• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.sesx file format not supported

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to the sheer number of sessions and imported files, I transferred all the session data to an external drive. Now that I try to open them in Audition, I'm getting an Error: File Format Not Supported message. Nothing has changed outside moving the session file and all the imported, backups, conformed files to an external drive for space.

Can someone help with resolving this. I'm on a macbook pro. I'm on the latest build of Adobe. I tried reverting back to old versions and that didn't help. The sessions were created from August to November 2021. It's not even allowing me to link media.

Any help would be appreciated. This is client work so I'm worried this could impact future work for me.

TOPICS
Audio hardware , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wondering if there's an 'oddball' character used in the folder/file or drive naming structures? Sometimes having dashes and punctuation characters in a folder/file name does cause problems.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines