• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set default track length

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Audition 13 the default track length seems to be 30 seconds. How do I change the default length and keep it so it always opens to the length I set? Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way that I know you can do this is to create a template, and use that. Start a new session, put a single file in it and drag it out to the length you want. Now remove the file from the track, and also from the files list. Now go Export>Session as Template and give it a suitable name. When you start a new session using that template, it will be at whatever length you saved it at.

The actual 'default' template itself can't be changed, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay! Did that. Now, how do I find the template I created?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you start a new session, it will be in the templates list. Here's a 3 minute session I created earlier:

session list.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines