• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting up x32 with audition

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to set up x32 channels to record audio with audition. I am using the x-usb asio driver. But I still can't record the individual channels. Please help

TOPICS
Audio hardware

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

When you click on the Default Stereo Input selector for a track, and then Mono, what options do you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you click on the Default Stereo Input selector for a track, and then Mono, what options do you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see all the inputs now
Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not 100% what you mean by "click on the Default Stereo Input selector for a track, and then Mono." I cannot seem to get my behringer x32 to output to my MacBook. I have used Premiere and After Effects much more than I've ever used Audition. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the issue that I am also having. Under mono it just shows internal mics. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've figured it out! For some reason you have to hit the small "R" button that is above your input selector. Once I hit the "R" on my 32 channels and "mapped" my inputs and outputs everything worked! Although for some reason my work PC (I'm a Mac user and struggle using PC for much more than just basic editing) doesn't pick up 32 channels it only sees the 2 stereo channels. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'some reason' is that you have to decide which channels you want to record, and which ones you want not to. This is absolutely normal on all multitrack recorders, whether virtual or physical!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Macs, you have to aggregate everything audio, apparently - it won't show up as available otherwise. Can't tell you anything else about this, because I don't use Macs. What the Default Stereo Input selector looks like - on a PC - is this:

Default mono input.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an X32 Compact and I use Audition on my PC. I know how to map to tracks but it doesn't give me more than 2 tracks, 1 and 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the Midas 32 at my church and we use Audition on a Mac and it works fine. Am I missing a step?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines