• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The audio I import into Adobe Audition is Choppy

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever i import a Mp3 or .wav file into my multi track session in adobe audition it's choppy(sounds like a CD when it skips) changing the i/o buffer size has taken away a lot of it but its still apparent throughout the beat. 

im using the most recent program adobe audition 2020 

i5 processor 2.7 GHZ 

8gb memory 

TOPICS
How to , Import , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This continues to be a problem.  I've had to reinstall EVERY SINGLE TIME I want to use audition because of this.  It's getting VERY OLD!  

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 6.36.45 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've experienced the same problem the last couple of months. Except it starts if I change my audio hardware settings while editing. I've tried restarting premiere, restarting my computer, and clearing the media cache but the issue persists. When I export, the audio sounds normal so I know this is just a playback issue, except its just effecting audio and not video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines