• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer audition

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop has crashed. I use audition a lot. Now I have to transfer audition on my new laptop (with my accountname). But how do I do that. Seems complicated. 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

what version do you use and how did you installed it on the old machine?

The normal way would be to go to https://www.adobe.com/products/audition.html or any other product Page. At the Top there is a "Download" Link or something similar depending on the product. There you will first download the Creative Cloud Desktop App, Login with your Adobe-ID and from there you can download and install Audition. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The other thing you should be aware of is that if you only have Audition installed on the laptop and you're ultimately going to get it repaired, then you could always leave it there - the Adobe licence allows you to run two copies of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines