• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to get Spectral Display past 60khz

New Here ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my sampling rate set to 192000Hz, so I should theoretically be able to see up to 96kHz on the spectral display. 

I can scroll in and out to show fewer or more frequencies but there is no option (via scroll whell or right click) to expand the view past 60kHz. 

Is there a setting I've inadvertently put on to limit the spectral display? 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
How to , Playback , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never even tried to use such a high sample rate for recording, but I have to ask: what usable and useful audio are you expecting to "see" at frequencies which are well above the limit of human hearing?   Even 60kHz is "inaudible", without worrying about 96kHz!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And what recording device are you using that has a frequency response extending that far? Even if you were recording bats, you'd only need to record the hetrodyned output from the bat detector, and that stays firmly within the audio range...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines