• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save Hard Limiter

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to save changes to the hard limiter.  It is like the hard limiter has been changed to read only.

Also for my previous presets that I changed on my hard limiter. They have now been changed back to the original preset.  As far as I can tell this is only happening with the hard limiter.

Is anyone else having this challenge?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to say that I have already tried opening Audition with the shift key. I also uninstalled and reinstalled audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Audition and on what operating system, PC or mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Audition 2019 and I have a Mac.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2013 Macbook Pro running the latest version of Audition. I created a preset with the hard limiter, placed it on a track and saved the project. I closed Audition, then reopened Audition and my project. The hard limiter is still present with my preset engaged. I haven't been able to recreate the problem yet.

Is it only occurring in one project or multiple? Is the project(s) from an older version of Audition? Is the behavior the same when you create a brand new project and brand new preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jason is a client of mine and after a quick call we managed to find the solution. Here's what to avoid in case anyone else has the same issue.

When editing any effect make sure to double click on the title. Jason was selecting the little triangle to the right and choosing the effect from the drop down menu. This was resetting the hard limiter back to a default value each time.

Screenshot 2019-09-12 at 08.55.25.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines