• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Waves Plugins v 13.0 doesnt work in Adobe Audition 2021 and 2022.

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I have updated my Waves Plugins recently to version 13.0. Adobe Audition loads the plugins correctly and it appears in the menu, but when set a Waves Plugin nothing happens. 

Well, so I did update Adobe Audition 2021 and install Adobe Audition 2022. I did try again but only the waves icon appears and nothing more. 

The last attemp will be uninstall al the Adobe Audition versions and I am gonna install the new 2022 version. I have reported to Waves Company too. 

Best and T.I.A

Juan 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Hi !   It worked for me. I unistalled all the Adobe Audition versions, I  rebooted the computer and reinstalled the last versión of Adobe Audition.  It checked for plugins and worked fine. 

Best.

Juan 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !   It worked for me. I unistalled all the Adobe Audition versions, I  rebooted the computer and reinstalled the last versión of Adobe Audition.  It checked for plugins and worked fine. 

Best.

Juan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to Waves 13 yesterday. All plugins show in the menu - but will not load.

I've uninstalled Audition, And reinstalled it.

Waves plugins will still not load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us a screengrab of the Plugin Manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

waves audition.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Waves plugins appear correctly in Cubase 11, Wavelab 11, Soundop, and various other programs. But, they will not load in to Audition; either on the latest build or on previous builds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

I'm going to focus on the actual discussion.

Looking for new plugins in Adobe Audition?

Are we talking about Adobe Audition 2022? Please, I know this might sound boring, but -please,please- look for other installed versions of Adobe Audition.

I have got problems with  Waves API plugins in Abletton Live 11 and it is very strange, because is the same problem: I can see the plugins loaded but I cannot apply it to the tracks. 

Maybe the problem coould be in Waves v13.0 plugins. 

Try the last one:

1. Uninstall all versions of Adobe Audition.

2. Uninstall all Waves plugins and software.

3. Reboot.

4. Install the last versions of Waves Plugins and software. 

5. Install the last version of Adobe Audition. 

6-. Reboot again. 

7. Check for it. 

I wait for your response. 

Best

Juan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

If you 've got a Creative Cloud subscription then Adobe installs all versions of its software. I think that I had Adobe Audition CS, Adobe Audition 2020, Adobe Audition 2021 and Adobe Audition 2022.  I think that I left Adobe Audition CS because I hve got a perpetual license of this software, but I unistalled all of the new Audition software (2020, 2021 and 2022) which was installed with the new Creative Cloud app. 

Unistall Waves software too and later reboot and Reinstall everything. Remember reboot your system.  

I have got another problems with Waves v 13, for example API 550, 560 and API compressor doesn´t work in my DAW.  Waves v 13 is a buggy update. 

Best. 

Juan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you take out a new CC subscription now, you shouldn't get access to all of the previous versions - you will only get access to the current version and its -1. On any given subscription,  you only get access to versions that you personally, as a user, have had access to in the past. This was based on the legal advice from Adobe's lawyers and as far as I know, that advice has been adhered to and is still current. Even though we're pretty sure we know why this is, we've been asked not to discuss it. If you do a Google search with 'Adobe restricts access to previous versions' as a search term, you'll find out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

It is a tech problem non a legal issue. I don´t need Adobe Audition 2020, 2021 and 2022 installed in my system because I have got my subscription to CC and only needs the last version of the soft and nothing else. However, I purchased a version of the old CS (non CC) versions and I recognize than Adobe doesn´t give me support for this old versions but I have paid for it. Other different question is the error -I think-  of the Creative Cloud app installing all the versions of the software that I really, logically and honestly dont need. 

The Creative Cloud should unistall all previous versions of the software and later it should install the new version. Now I have to unistall one by one. Does anybody that it is logical work with three versions of the same software? However, I didn't do it anything, the CC app installed all the versions without unistall the previous. I had to do it manually. 

Best. 

Juan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC app doesn't uninstall anything. And if there's a technical problem, it's caused by the legal one. As for keeping several versions of the software on a machine, well I do - it makes it a lot easier to answer questions that are version-specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what the replies were about in terms of the installation of previous versions.

I am able to install previous versions - and this is waht I tried when the latest version of Audition won't run Waves 13 plugins.

I've tried uninstalling the latest and previous versions of Audition. The Waves plugins still do not work.

However, as said, earlier, they do work with multiple ther audio editors and Cubase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very strange. I thought I would see if the waves plugins were available in Premiere. They were after Premiere checked all the plugins.. So I tried Audition again. And they are now available there too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don´t understand.  Did it work at last? 

Best 

Juan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have a strange issue with waves tune on audition 2022

it works in multitrack but not when rendering.

it's a bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines