• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to Adobe MAX 2023 and Audition (v24.0)!

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Au-MAX-2023.gif

Welcome to Adobe MAX 2023!
October 10-12

Register Here. Attend virtually, or join us in Los Angeles for the live conference!

MAX FAQ: Find out more. See what you can learn. 
MAX Sessions: Pick from a huge variety of digital video & audio courses.

Welcome to Adobe Audition (v.24.0)!

The October 2023 release of Adobe Audition (v.24.0) is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop app. This update provides bug fixes, stability & performance improvements. The
 update is recommended for all users. 
If you are experiencing any issues, please create a new thread explaining your problem so we can help.

List of issues fixed in Audition v24.0

• Silence was added at the beginning and end during the mp3 export.
  • Post recording, a file was locked - not able to edit or exit the app, needed force quit.
  • Fixed the "Destination is full or no longer available" error during mp3 export.
  • Improved scrolling with the trackpad in a waveform and multitrack view.

For more information on fixed issues, visit the Fixed Issues page.

System Requirements

Please refer to this link to learn about the updated OS requirements for Adobe Audition v24.0.

Adobe Audition Beta Program Information

How does one download Adobe Audition Beta and provide feedback? Refer to this article or see the following video. 

Adobe MAX 2023

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love Audition and use it a TON for work - I wish there were sessions at MAX that focused on this platform, I feel like it's never included and I deeply crave content tips/tricks/inspiration. Does the team at Adobe plan to include more sessions specifically on Audition in future MAXs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to think so @Sara Riley 

As you say,  it needs more love ❤️ 

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm quite happy to see the issues fixed - these issues like the added silence have been bothering me for a while - but my computer is not compatible with the new system requirements. Do the bug fixes really require AVX2? There are not even new features... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2024 Jun 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I love Audition and use it a TON for work - I wish there were sessions at MAX that focused on this platform, I feel like it's never included and I deeply crave content tips/tricks/inspiration. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines