working with keyframes

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a multitrack that Im trying to add an intro to: 

galo56101182_0-1674137817812.png

The problem is that I added keyframes to track 2 and when im trying to move all the trackes forward the keyframes don't move with them:

galo56101182_1-1674138009058.png

Does anyone know how I can move all the tracks forward and have the keyframes move in sync with them?

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put the cursor at the start of the session, right-click and select 'insert silence' - this will do exactly what it says, and will add time to the keyframes too. The only keyframable things available within in a clip that will move with it - i.e., if you use clip effects rather than track effects - are the clip's volume and pan settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

what do you mean by "The only keyframable things available within in a clip that will move with it - i.e., if you use clip effects rather than track effects - are the clip's volume and pan settings."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Isn't it clear? You can add effects to a clip, as opposed to a track, but you can't keyframe them within the clip. The only aspects of a clip that you can keyframe specifically within the clip are the volume and pan settings. Those keyframes will remain with the clip and move with it, but that's all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines