• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ZOOM Livetrack L-8 Driver not showing up in Audition CC Hardware options

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to use a ZOOM LIVETRACK L-8 multitrack recorder as an input interface on my MACPRO LAPTOP with my Adobe Auditon CC edition. The Livetrack L-8 driver is not showing up as a option n the Audition Hardware input Panel, after installing the zoom driver.

I have tried uninstall and reinstall, no luck.

ANyone know how to solve this ?

TOPICS
Feature request , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In additon, I am also having a problem. While the driver is showing up in Premiere Pro, there is no sound being sent to the device. I can see the levels flucuating in Premiere Pro, however no sound is being sent to the Zoom Livetrak L-8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. You have to use channel 7 set to USB mode to monitor the sound coming from Audition, but now i'm having an issue with recording to Audition. With that channel monitoring the sound coming from Audition, when recording, it records both the monitored sound and the additional channel on the Zoom...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got the same problem here, anything resolved for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines