• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition Locks Up

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When opening a file on Audition the file opens however I am unable to do anything to it at all. I get the beachball of death whenever opening any .sesx file. It does not matter what size. My IT department has recently installed a new version of Audition on my machine. I cannot wait for my IT department to fix this issue. Any advice? I can create new files and edit them just fine with no freeze. This is very frustrating as I cannot edit any of my previous projects. 

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really need to see the sesx file to offer any advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same here, Im getting a total lock up. Started happening since the last update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to send me one of the sesx files I'll gladly have a look and see what I can work out

You can also check out this video from Mike Russell if all else fails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhPHntuTDQU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines