• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition stops responding upon opening multitrack projects

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I can create projects just fine, once I close them it seems I can't open them again. Every time I try to open any multitrack project, I get the rainbow wheel indefinitely until I force quit the app. My harddrive has plenty of space, I've tried updating the app, I haven't been able to open any of my projects and I can't find anything online. Please help! 😞

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saving to your local hard drive or some network drive or worse still 'the cloud'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most of my projects are saved on an external drive, one is saved to my computer's harddrive. Projects saved in any location have the same problem. (None of them are on the cloud though, ew)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As SuiteSpot says, I think we're going to need a bit more information in general about what you are trying to do before we can figure out what's going wrong...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines