• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automation doesn't work for iZotope plugins after update

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Automation envelopes don't appear for any of my iZotope plugins. All worked fine before the latest update.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've finally got as far as testing this out (too much to do today!) and I concur; there is no mention of Ozone's Vintage EQ in the 'show envelopes' list when I applied it to a track. I'll log it as a bug, with reference to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @alexpfelix-  Yes, sorry this is a bug in the Audition 13.0.2 release.  We recommend downgrading to 13.0.1 if you need to autotmate those VST3 plug-ins.  Automation envelopes do appear for VST versions of those plug-ins if you can use those instead.  We anticipate this will be fixed in the next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your patience.  This is fixed in the latest Audition 2020 (13.0.3) update that's now available via the Creative Cloud Application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines